Tuesday, June 19, 2012

...you mean I have to write in this now?

Argh! Yes, I suck at blogging. I think I put some weird expectation on how it needs to be super amazing. But really, I made this for me...

I remember when I was younger, maybe my early teens, and I would see my older cousins who were in their 20's and think 'wow, they are so grown up and cool and "together"...' but now that I'm here, 26, I feel so NOT grown up. I wonder if I'm the only weirdo out there like this? I guess I thought life would be so cool as a grown up. Shows how naive I was about paying bills, and keeping a house clean, and having to think about saving for retirement... and a million other things I was utterly clueless about.

Lately I've been listening to 'Our God' by Chris Tomlin on repeat. I feel so uplifted by it, and lately it seems as if Jesus is sitting there with me, taking the weight of the world off my shoulders... I don't know how to explain it.



Oh! also, Fathers Day was this weekend :) Gideon and I made Chris Breakfast in bed, it was fun and Gideon thought it was pretty cool, too!




No comments:

Post a Comment